cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with reset

emilcr
New Contributor

hi, as mentioned I have two ruckus zoneflex r510 APs, after carrying out a hardware reset the AP takes the default IP 192.168.0.1 but trying to log in I can't because the user and password are not the default ones (super and sp- admin). Is it possible to access the configuration from the customer web with a master password? Or is there any other solution to the problem? Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @emilcr 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network to access the same.

If you are looking for the RUCKUS Unleashed login username/password for R510 Access Points, please try using the default username and passwords provided below.

Please check and let me know if it works.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi Imran,

In our similar case, we tried all of your suggested combination in our R320 after reset but no one fit for it. I don't understand why this would happen and actually there are many many customers over the years asking about the SAME ISSUE!! (And also the password for the configure.me SSID, this is another top secret password that NO ONE knows - serial number as password is NOT an answer)

Does Ruckus officially issue a document to solve this issue? Is it a bug? But in case we can't sign in any more even hard reset, then we have no way to upgrade the firmware at all, this would be a looping game. Customers always asking.... someone just suggest them to try this or try that... problem still exist... until the customers give up...

Does there anyone has a solution or hints for it? It would be a great news to the customers like me, many thanks!!

Hi @uncle_ben 
Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting the RUCKUS Community forums.

Could you please let me know if this is a Lennar Home RUCKUS setup? If yes, please raise a new post with the above description on RUCKUS Lennar Support

Please confirm.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.