cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cloud.ruckuswireless.com 'Down for maintenance'.

dara3
New Contributor III
cloud.ruckuswireless.com has been offline for several hours, presumably for an unplanned maintenance. I hope? I mean you would tell us right? Right in the middle of a transition from Ruckus Unleashed.

You dont even have so much as a Status page for your cloud services let along an email advisory to your clients!

How are we suppose to trust this platform or take it seriously if you're not communicating with us?

Every other enterprise wifi vendor I've dealt with that has a cloud based hypervisor takes these things more seriously.
CloudTrax, Aerohive, Meraki dont go offline. and IF they do go offline, its PLANNED and they proactively notify and communicate with their customer base.

This is leaving a particularly sour taste in my mouth after the tens of hours lost on the garbage Ruckus Unleashed solution we were sold with a capacity that was about one sixth of what were told it would be by a Ruckus engineer.
7 REPLIES 7

The outage period has been extended.

When the release has completed a notification email will be sent to all customers.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Gordon
Ruckus Customer Support

dara3
New Contributor III
It looks like I just had the unfortunate luck of signing up for an account on the day of the upgrade making me blissfully unaware what was happening.

Its kind of an exceptional circumstance, but it wouldn't be outrageous for at trigger to be created for new Cloud account signups that happen in that 5 day window. It calculates to being a 43 days of the year in which new customers could sign up and not received the first notification about planned downtown.

Cheers

gordon_everitt
New Contributor II
Great point! We'll factor this into our communication plan for future upgrades.

Thanks,
Gordon