Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to configure r310

shai_fisher
New Contributor II
Hello guys,
I am trying to configure the master r310 for a school im working in,
Manuals are leading me to dead ends...
I have successfully connected to the AP after plugging it in to functional and tested network port,
But i get no ip addess in my smartphone, tried to do it through the unleashed app but it tells me i have to connect to the network,
I have tried reaching it with ip but I can't find any ip other than my manually configured pc in 192.168.0.55
I dont even see it in arp -a...
I must be doing something really wrong here...

I also took it back to home to try and see if it is the network i was working on and same resaults there...
Plus, i couldn't find any relevant guides online
14 REPLIES 14

shai_fisher
New Contributor II
?

logan_taylor
New Contributor III
Hi there,
if this is an unleashed ap then after a reset it should come up with an ssid saying configure me XXXXX.

from from there can you connect to that ssid and goto a browser and then goto unleashed.ruckuswireless.com this should take you to the we gui.

Hope this helps.

PS dont use the app its balls 🙂

shai_fisher
New Contributor II
Hi Logan and thank you for the comment,
Problem is that when i connect to the Configure.me wireless network, the connected device gets no ip and i'm not able to reach any where, tried that too...

logan_taylor
New Contributor III
Interesting,
when you connect using the unleashed.ruckus..... link usually works, 
I have had an access point that got its firmware a bit broken from a faulty flash that indeed did this, 
has this unit been an unleashed ap all its life or has it been flashed from a non unleashed variant?