cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuring ipv6 in unleashed-cli not working

beni_mahler
New Contributor III
The cli documentation says that in config-ap mode one can enable ipv6 with 200.7 unleashed firmware. (
I have a R510 (200.7.10.202.92) and ipv6 is no recognized command. According to the cli guide, the command would be
"ipv6 enable mode auto"

Is anyone able to reproduce this?
9 REPLIES 9

aristotelis_cas
New Contributor II
Same documentation typo in 200.8.

aristotelis_cas
New Contributor II
no worries. Someone asked why ipv6 is important 2 years ago. Because no one should suffer through windows ipv6to ipv4 tunnel adapter (teredo)

raymond_lau_740
New Contributor III
Observation:

I was a bit dejected to learn that Unleashed doesn't work with IPv6, but in fact, I find that with 200.8.10.3.278, it "mostly" works. As long as I do not activate client isolation on a WLAN, clients on the WLAN work fine with IPv6. Even if assigned to a VLAN.  Of course, the management UI / ssh are also IPv4 only as are any L3 ACLs.

This is without activating any command through the CLI.  I am guessing this is because the packets are just passed along at L2, so the AP is blind to IPv4 vs IPv6.

jason_sparrow
Contributor II
Is IPV6 now support on unleashed products (R610)?

Reason i ask is i cannot see any settings anywhere in any of the menus, although i do appear to have IPV6 addresses on devices.

Yes R610 does support ipv6.  See my other reply here with details.

https://forums.ruckuswireless.com/ruckuswireless/topics/best-option-for-ipv6-support?topic-reply-lis...