cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try the *new* Ruckus Support Site (beta)

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
Hi folks,

We've just launched a beta version of our new support website, and we'd love to get your feedback!

https://supportbeta.ruckuswireless.com

Image_ images_messages_5f91c3e2135b77e2478c7739_6b098c68a73ddbf57348d305b891367d_support_beta_inline-348956ae-e344-4051-ba8a-a68293cf058c-1042967010.jpg1394665582

and your normal logins will work. The data is all "live" - so if you open a case there, it really get's opened.

This is a near complete re-imagining of the support portal with hundreds of different changes. But at the same time it should feel "familiar" and hopefully you'll find it even easier to use than our current one.

One big change - AP software downloads will no longer be "public" - but all you need is a free account to access them. (we need to keep the feds happy)

We will run in parallel (current site/beta site) for a couple of weeks. Your feedback will help us with the fine-tuning so it's very important!
23 REPLIES 23

Thanks for the information. We'll be guided by this. By the way, tried it on mobile and it looks great. Thanks.

primoz_marinsek
Valued Contributor
I have made it a general rule that if not absolutely necessary or for testing to not update to the new software until at least the first MR. So I would say that is a good call.

Thanks. I now understand why. We were probably in a hurry because we needed the "Autonomous" feature in one of our remote sites that doesn't have its own ZD and gets disconnected often.

Thanks again.

keith_redfield
Valued Contributor II
@Byron, thanks for all the feedback! It's very easy for us to lose the "first impression" insight (aka..my eyes are bleeding from staring at these screens..) so this helps us figure out where to provide additional guidance, change screens, etc.

sven_jaanson
New Contributor III
What do You mean:

"One big change - AP software downloads will no longer be "public" - but all you need is a free account to access them. (we need to keep the feds happy)"

You mean the feds needed my account information or what??