cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus access point disconnect automatically

john_kabila
New Contributor II
in my network on access point is getting disconnected automatically in the network and i have to connect unplug and plug back the cable to make it get back connected what can be the issue?

Please help
11 REPLIES 11

john_kabila
New Contributor II
Hi Michael/Monnat

Thank you, I believe the problem was with the ground i connected on my APs because since i have removed it think trying to happen very well no more disconnections, But in some others APs the ground are still connected and they are working fine as well.

So remember i'am in Africa "Congo" special in camp located in the forest it's rains almost every day so we use to connect the ground in every materials to avoid breaks by the lightning.

I thank you again very much for your support

hey John, it richi here need to know since you have started working with Ruckus how good is the stability with your network ? please let me know as we are building our ISP thanks 

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Thanks for your update John.  If the grounding wasn't the issue, collect the ZD debug
and AP support info files and we'll be glad to help analyze further AP disconnects.

Hi, Mr.John Kabila, I am facing a problem in ruckus a.p. model no.: 7341, as it uses to be disappeared from being broadcasting its ssid and after re-plug the power adapter, it appears with its ssid-name, i did hard-reset before, but problem not solved till yet , kindly advice....     

hi shashi...

is it on static channel or smart select?