cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put ZF R710 in 802.3at PoE+ Mode?

hayward_kong
Contributor III
Hi, I have an issue where I am unable to put my new ZF R710 into 802.3at PoE+ Mode.  Currently, I have a new POE+ switch that I'm using which is the Linksys LGS308P. It has LLDP enabled on the switch end. Note, my ZF R710 is in standalone mode.  Is there any other configuration that I need to do either on the Linksys LGS308P or ZF R710 so I can out it into   802.3at PoE+ Mode?
39 REPLIES 39

Have to do it via cli on your zone director. Config into the default group and enable lldp and then you are good. Besides that still cannot get it to use poe+ from my switch. Settings all look good though. Had ruckus look yesterday

I have heard today that there is a Command for the R710 that will FORCE 802.3at negotiation with the switch.  I'm using SG300's also

Any info on this, i went back and forth between ruckus and cisco, switch sees it as class 4 but will not go into at mode. Finally gave up on it, the only commands i saw were auto or af.

rkscli: set power-mode at

is what my SE told me was the command

support said the feature wasn't available

does it work for you

I haven't tested yet

Command works (with a warning), but AP is still stuck with af-mode. Also using a Cisco SG-300. It seems that there is some incompatibility.

Update: now it says: injector mode. Does this mean, that the AP switched to AT-mode?