cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloudpath custom images not showing

joe_kinney
New Contributor II
I am new to Cloudpath ES and need to update the "look and feel" tab on my workflow. However, when I upload my custom images, they do not appear in the wizard. I need help figuring out what I am doing wrong.
15 REPLIES 15

Did you size it correctly?

joe_kinney
New Contributor II
Is there a specific size required? I couldn't find any documentation that showed that.

I vaguely remember me working with sizing of the image, but maybe that was to get it to look at good as I could. You could try to resize it smaller (but keep the same ratio as the original image), and see if it shows. Does it show anything at all or is it just blank? ... I assume this is for the Windows wizard client?

joe_kinney
New Contributor II
This is for all images (custom background, images in the user-experience html code) in all platforms (maybe wizard was not the correct word to use in the description of my problem). It was working before I made changes to the iOS user-experience, so I was able to roll back to a previous snapshot.

Ok, that makes more sense, I've never changed those settings personally - so I wouldn't be able to assist.