Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CloudPath - manually generate & deploy device certificate

bicky_budha
New Contributor III
Hi,
Not sure if this is possible.
We have Ruckus vSZ with Cloudpath for on-boarding wireless devices. At the moment all BYOD users goes through the Cloudpath onboarding url >> enter their AD domain credentials which launches the NetworkWizardLoader-xxxx.exe and connects the user to the relevant SSID.

We have few non-domain/Intune managed devices shared by multiple users and would like to connect them to the wireless using the device based certificate. Is there a way on Cloudpath to generate\export the certificate manually which I can install it on the devices so that it connects automatically to the wireless ?

Or please advise of there is a better solution.

Any help on this would be much appreciated, thank you.
14 REPLIES 14

alex_sharaz
New Contributor II
Yup if you log in as admin you can generate a cert from a certificate template and then download  whatever format of file you need

liliia_reshytni
New Contributor III
Yes you can install the cert and bind it to the device (user) certificate, Bicky.
BUT I do not think that you can export the certificate, generated by CP. You can create an account (onboard user) in internal Cloudpath database. Use credentials from Authentication Servers and  device is good to go for auto connection inn future.

Liliia, the post from Alex above is correct.  

Thanks for follow up Brett! Nice to know you are with us. I learnt something new today:)