Bulldog Support delivers Ruckus fundamental support, combined with dedicated Operational and Technical expertise. Bulldog Support deliverables are designed to assist customers to scale to meet their end-users demands, reliably and economically.
The program enables customers to:
- Dedicate operations staff to concentrate on high-priority tasks that drive business value.
- Obtain network stability and efficiency.
- Leverage expert guidance to evaluate the functional readiness of the network to meet operational demands.
- Monitor and identify incidents that are reported in real-time, allowing for rapid intervention and response. – Ruckus Diagnostics Dashboard (RDD) must be enabled.
- • Reduce the Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) – the time needed for problem identification, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Benefit from Ruckus's expertise to scale the network over time and maintain high performance.
All Bulldog Support contracts provide a Customer Success Manager (CSM) and access to a pool of Technical Support Engineers (TSE) dedicated to the Bulldog Support Program to deliver the expertise, understanding, and experience you need. Bulldog delivers a suite of services leveraging our distinctive expertise in developing and evolving successful carrier Wi-Fi and enterprise switching networks. We bring this expertise to all customers who have similar highly rigorous requirements.
All assets within the customer network must be covered to obtain Bulldog support.
- For Controller-based products, support must be purchased on the controller and on all Access Point (AP) licenses installed on the controller.
- For Software applications, support must be purchased on the application and on the licenses associated with that application.
- Support must be purchased on a per-AP basis for APs that are not connected to a controller (including Unleashed).
- For Switches, -RMT (remote) level support is required on each switch at a minimum.
- • A variety of Hardware replacement options are available for Access Points and Switches. See below under “Hardware SLAs” for more details.
- Return to Factory parts replacement on outdoor access points, extending warranty beyond the standard one-year period. – Initial purchase available for 3 or 5-year terms.
- For switches, 4-hour parts replacement is available in certain geographies. Contact your sales representative for further details
- No-return RMA handling on switches – provides customers the option to obtain RMAs without requiring return of the defective hardware. This provides for secure destruction of defective hardware by the customer.
- No-return RMA handling on switches with new product replacement – provides customers the option to obtain RMAs without requiring return of the defective hardware. This provides for secure destruction of defective hardware by the customer. The RMA replacement is a new product of model replaced. This offering is part of a lifecycle program with specific parameters. Contact your sales representative for further details.
Ruckus Management Notifications
Ruckus Support Case Priorities and Target Response Times