cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

load balance user on Zonedirector 1100

duc_anh_ngo
New Contributor
Dear Madam/Sir ,

I have a question about Ruckus Zonedirector 1100 product. Could you please help me? Now I have a Zonedirector 1100 and ten Ruckus Zoneflex devices, I'm using it to set up Wifi system for my company. I would like to ask you do your Ruckus ZoneDirector 1100 device have load balance user when access to Zoneflex 7363? That mean when have a lot of users access to Access Point No.1 cause overload, the equipment will automatically balance, transfer user to Access Point No.2 or Access Point No.3 located nearly it. I want to make sure that Ruckus ZoneDirector 1100 can do it or not. If this device can do that, how can we turn on this feature on Zonedirector 1100 and Ruckus ZoneFlex 7363? Because we had tested but it was not working..I'm waiting your soonest answer. Thank you so much

Best Regard
Duc Anh
1 REPLY 1

primoz_marinsek
Valued Contributor
Well what the vendor can do is to trick the client a bit and make it more enticing to it to connect to a different AP.

However the client is a diva. It will do what it wants. The standard defines that actually. So if it wants to connect to a particular AP it will, bar some other things that you can set on the AP like client limit.