cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week long airtime utilization percentages

steve_cunningha
New Contributor II
It's extremely handy to be able to show the airtime utilization graph located under the health tab. However, I'm looking to get more data than just a 24 hour period. Is there a way to extend the time period up to a week?
4 REPLIES 4

aur_lien_barata
New Contributor III

james_mckenna_5
New Contributor III
Hello Steve,

To answer your question, there is no additional option in SZ to extend the reporting period, it is a fixed-period.

As previously stated, SCI is a data gathering/reporting platform designed to provide extended reporting, from 1 month to 5 years.

James

steve_cunningha
New Contributor II
Thank you both for the quick replies.
I'll have to look into SCI and see if my company will open their wallets for it. In the meantime, is there any way to use SNMP to pull similar information that I could compile myself? I'm not much for scripting but I work with some people that are and if I had a guideline, we might be able to coordinate and make it work.

It demos for 90 days but you don't get the email capability but well worth seeing what it can do for you for 90 days.  It is virtual also and will run on VMware and Hyper-V, it can be a resource hog so give it the minimums.