cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New AP in provisioning stage, stuck at "Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes"

robert_bucinska
New Contributor II
We flashed a brand new R510 AP, first on the network, so it will be Master, with Unleashed firmware 200.6 and after reboot, it shows the message "Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes" and has done so, and nothing else, for a few hours.

We have tried resetting with the reset pin-hole button, the AP reboots, but is now just showing the same error.

What are the next steps to resolve this?
7 REPLIES 7

robert_bucinska
New Contributor II
So I reset again from the CLI
Connect to the Confifure.me.xxyyzz access point.
My browser goes to https://www.msn.com/en-au/?ocid=wispr&pc=u477

So I connect to the machine on 10.154.231.125/index.html

Just a line of text: 

Building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes.

Exactly as I saw yesterday.

I note from the CLI when I do a fw show, it gives "Running on image = Image2"
How can I revert to Image1?  I only have CLI access, the https service is not giving a GUI.

robert_bucinska
New Contributor II
Resolved.
Either the device didn't like being on a (non-management) VLAN of another Ruckus network, or the mobile app saved my day. Initial config with mobile app failed with message "Unable to fetch default configuration from the AP". Restarted the AP, still had the issue with Building Uleashed network and no graphical elements in the GUI. Second pass of the app config wizard completed and the WAP rebooted.

Still no sign of the configured SSID, so I removed another Unleashed network from the LAN, as the new AP was connected to a guest VLAN in use by the Unleashed network (tho not for management).

Then the AP came up, GUI working, SSID created, etc. Not sure if it was persistence with the mobile app, a crashed firmware, or removing the other Unleashed network from the area. In any case, it works.

Thanks to all who replied, and Ruckus support.

Most likely, removing the other Unleashed network...    =:^)