ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Batch-Generation of Dynamic PSKs not possible.

Hi everyone,we have configured a new SSID especially for Smartphones. Users who want to connect to this WLAN need to connect to our guest-SSID and go through the ZeroIT-Provisionning-Proccess. Now we want that only AD-Users, which are in the appropri...

NPS, Roles and VLAN Configuration

I am currently implementing a method for our users to connect to a specific SSID using a Hotspot Provisioning SSID which downloads the Zero IT configuration installer and connects them to the appropriate network based on their AD group membership.As ...

guest access with IIS html page on remote server

Hello,here is my issue .....i have a client that wants a guest access network and see a welcome page that he made by HTML that sits on IIS server (on a remote site some where on the internet)what is the config that i need to set on the controller + w...

Rate limiting per WLAN

I'm familiar with the ability to rate limit per client in ZoneDirector, but I'd like to see if I can limit the overall rate for each of our three WLANs. Can anyone suggest a best approach to do this?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors