ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Announcement: ZoneFlex Firmware Downloads now un-restricted

Ruckus Product Management has agreed to remove the Premium Support requirement on ZoneDirector firmware downloads, effective immediately.  Current firmware has inherent entitlement checks, but there is no longer any restriction for downloading and u...

Zone Controller IP Change Process

I need to change the IP address of my ZoneController.  The AP's are no longer on the same layer 2 subunet as the controller.  If I set option 43 correctly, or if I set up an A record in DNS, will the AP's automatically find the controller again, or d...

ZoneDirector Upgrade from 9.10.1.0.59?

Our ZoneDirector 3000 is currently running 9.10.1.0.59 firmware.  The release notes for version 9.12.1.0.140 firmware do not include 9.10.1.0.59 in the list of officially supported upgrade paths.  Is there a supported upgrade path from 9.10.1.0.59 to...

Last users activities ... are blank

I have a ZD 1200 in 9.12 (i have the same pb in 9.9) and i can't visualize 'Last User activities', the display of this widget is blank. Is there something to activate to get theses informations ?thanksth

f_forest by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors