ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ZD1200 Map view not showing AP's anymore..

So I am using a ZD1200 with firmware 9.12.1.0 build 148I placed 3 AP's on a map I uploaded (the map is 143kb and not bigger then 720px) and I did this on a Windows 2008 R2 server with IE9. All was good until the next time I reopened the browser, I ca...

My APs shows disconnected status after electricity cut

After electricity cut, all my APs become disconnected and not pingable. They are connected to a switch that is connected to the ZD(pingable). The Ip adress of my APs are given by a DHCP server and then we choose the option "keep Aps sitting" in order...

Very high CPU usage on ZD1100 with 9.9

Hi,I'm running 6 R600 APs with a ZD1100 and I'm surprised to see very high CPU usage (over 90% avg.) with about 150 devices connected. I had 9.9.0.0 fw and updated to 9.10 with similar results.I'm used to seeing CPU usage below 50% avg. with 9.7 fw, ...

Client Isolation White list IPV6

I am running both IPV4 and IPV6. The white list works with just the MAC address for the gateway. However I want a printer to be reachable by all clients. If I put just the MAC address of the printer it does not work. I have to put the IPV4 addresses ...

HTML Code Captive Portal Ruckus

good afternoon I wonder if you can view the HTML code captive portal that brings ruckus default, need to modify this captive portal, is this possible? thanks.

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.