ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade ZD1100 to 9.7 Firmware

I would like to upgrade a ZD1100 currently on 9.5.0.0.156 to the recommended firmware of 9.8.3.0.14.The upgrade path requires 9.6 or 9.7 to be installed first but these seem to have been removed from the downloads section.Can someone point me in the ...

TLS 1.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption

I'm on 9.6.1.0 build 15 for ZD3050. I was wondering if there is a way to upgrade the TLS on the ZD to 1.2 and disable RC4, as Chrome and other browsers complain. We are not on a support plan, so we have no access to the latest firmware. Any help will...

Hi, currently we are using ZD1150 which already end of life and were planning to buy new one which is ZD1205. Can ZD1150 & ZD1205 co exist?

Hi, we are currently using ZD1150 which already end of life and were planning to buy new one which is ZD1205 model. Can ZD1150 and ZD1205 co exist?If yes how can they collaborate and became one management control that manage the guest access?And also...

Android OS can not connect SSID

hello,I have one SSID.it is working with Hotspot Service (;WISPr). there is no authentication and encyrption. we use dpsk for hotspot service.  I can connect this SSID with Windows PC but Ican not connect this SSID with Android phones. What can cause...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.