ZoneDirector
With simplicity and ease of use in mind, the RUCKUS ZoneDirector is purpose-built to address the gap between standalone, feature-deficient access points (APs) that must be individually managed and the costly, complex high-end enterprise systems that are overkill for most small business environments.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Captive Portal Zone Director version 9.9.1.0 build 31

The captive portal does not open when I log in to the guest profile since the update to version 9.9.1.0 build 31. Our users must manually enter the IP address of captive portal to authenticate. when I restore the factory settings, the active portal s...

anas_mgh by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Radius Accounting Help

Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding Windows NPS Accounting? We are using a zone director 3000 and windows 2012 NPS radius. This is all working well as our users are able to login via AD username/pw. The problem I'm running into is, d...

RADIUS password expiry ?

Hello we have clients authenticating via ZoneDirector RADIUS to AD. What happens on iOS and Android phones when the user's AD password expires i.e. will they be prompted to enter the new RADIUS AD password on their phones or not ? What is standard pr...

RADIUS password expiry cellphones

Hello, I understand that some users have problems connecting to RADIUS when their AD password expires.Can someone please tell me what happens on iOS and Android devices when the RADIUS AD password expires i.e does it prompt or does the user have to r...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.