Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

application control rule question

In Application recognition & control i created a rule to block certain protocols, and give priority to other protocols. Beside that I wanted to block SMB in my public part of the network (seprarate and isolated VLAN). Nevertheless, application recogn...

Inventoried unleashed waps to current firmware

I have 17 units in stock and would like to know the best practice to update these units to the current firmware and place them back into stock. makes for a quicker install when implementing them on site once they are sold.

Unable to access wizard when creating unleashed master

I got a demo unit R510 and want to create a new unleashed master. However, I can't enter the configuration wizard after connected to Configure.Me-xxxx . The browser access the AP's wireless admin page instead. Please see the screenshot.I have tried t...

Image_ images_messages_5f91c3fc135b77e247909ce2_df7ffa7cf08a2218030dd234c77dd846_RackMultipart20190205915641k3i-af4625df-4ffd-4c9f-8266-136b858fee46-594098789.png1549356546
maxi_lan by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Schedule an export of logs

We have a requirement to keep a copy of our WiFi logs for up to 12 months. Is there a way for Ruckus do a regular export of its logs, preferably by email?

SSL Certificates for R600 Unleashed...where to buy?

Ruckus's unleashed documentation says:Unleashed captive portal services and the web UI use an SSL certificate when establishing HTTPS connections.The default SSL certificate that is installed on the Unleashed AP is self-signed and therefore not trust...

hpatel99 by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.