Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus Unleashed slow speeds

Hi everyone, I just replaced a Draytek Wifi network with 4 Ruckus R510 acess points. The problem that I'm having is while hardwired into the switch where the access points are connected I'm getting 400-450 Mbps download and upload, I'm using a small ...

cannot register my serials for support?

Recently we implemented Ruckus Unleashed Accesspoints (15xR510 and 5xT310c) in our building. Unfortunately, I cannot register the serial numbers. The UI tells me the serial numbers are not valid. How can this be fixed? I would like to register my acc...

application control rule question

In Application recognition & control i created a rule to block certain protocols, and give priority to other protocols. Beside that I wanted to block SMB in my public part of the network (seprarate and isolated VLAN). Nevertheless, application recogn...

Inventoried unleashed waps to current firmware

I have 17 units in stock and would like to know the best practice to update these units to the current firmware and place them back into stock. makes for a quicker install when implementing them on site once they are sold.

Unable to access wizard when creating unleashed master

I got a demo unit R510 and want to create a new unleashed master. However, I can't enter the configuration wizard after connected to Configure.Me-xxxx . The browser access the AP's wireless admin page instead. Please see the screenshot.I have tried t...

Image_ images_messages_5f91c3fc135b77e247909ce2_df7ffa7cf08a2218030dd234c77dd846_RackMultipart20190205915641k3i-af4625df-4ffd-4c9f-8266-136b858fee46-594098789.png1549356546
maxi_lan by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors