Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I see competing networks from the management page?

I was working on another company's wifi unit recently and it showed what other wifi networks were in the area, their signal strength and if I recall what channels they were using.   Can I see this from the unleashed web interface?

bdillard by Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ruckus AP Going Down

I have a R600 Unleashed and has been working fine for over a year. However now randomly it has been going down were it disconnects all the clients and goes into a loop of connecting/reconnecting. I looked at the logs and found a correlation with when...

R600 Unleashed No Internet

Got 2 New R600 Unleashed, tried to go through setup twice (one using web browser, other using mobile app) and both times they created the SSID but when I connect to them they say No Internet (can't connect to internet or even access the admin). Any i...

507_maple by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Computers all connect to the same AP in unleashed environment

Hello,We have 3 APs (R510) spread out evenly throughout a large office area.   For some reason even though people move around they are all remaining and only attaching to the master AP.  They are using a combination of Windows and Apple devices.   We...

bdillard by Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors