Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ruckus Unleashed cannot port forward?

I have a Ruckus R510 that I am unable to port forward properly with the Unleashed interface. I had problems when I initially set it up but eventually got it set up to run a Minecraft server but then changed which computer was running it so I changed ...

Unleashed - importing cert to non-master AP's

I created/imported a certificate on the master AP, now I want to copy that cert to all the members since this doesn't get pushed automatically (which is stupid but that's another topic)."If you have more than one Unleashed AP , you can install the sa...

Hit a forwarded port on public IP from LAN

Hello!Recently switched to a Ruckus r510 running Unleashed firmware and am really enjoying it except for a single issue which I cannot find a way around.I have port forwarded a local server (on port 80 and 443) and can access it just fine from WAN, b...

Deploy Ruckus R710 as UNLEASHED Network

We have  4 unit AP Ruckus  R710 and 15 unit AP Ruckus H320, we want to deploy as unleashed network, what is the maximum ap can adding to Ruskus R710 if as a master  AP unleashed?

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors