Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CLI management of Rogue list in WIPS and more

HiI operate a ZD and an unleashed network. On both of them I activated WIPS with Rogue AP detection and protection.Could someone explain me :- What is the purpose of the "User Blocked Rogue Devices". Aren't they blocked as soon as they are detected e...

Unleashed 200.8 - Disconnected Favorite/Named Assets

If an asset is marked as a favorite and named (via rename) - some of those appear with no name when in a disconnected state.  What appears to be common is that assets where the name isn't intercepted in the DHCP transaction and where the OS isn't rec...

a_sharp by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

connect Ruckus R320 with Cisco switch

I have Ruckus R320 and I connect it with Cisco switch, but it not connect, so in Cisco switch I need add management vlan ? my config in Cisco: "switchport trunk allowed vlan 2,10,15,30,205 switchport trunk native vlan 999 switchport mode trunk switch...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors