Unleashed
RUCKUS Unleashed enables controller-less Wi-Fi architecture for small business environments with superior performance, lower costs and simplified management.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[Ruckus R310] AP firmware update / reboot loop

Hello,Posting here because i'm facing a weird situation and i'm looking for advices as i'm dicovering ruckus products:i have several R310 AP (in unleashed-managed mode) that seem to keep trying to update their firmware and reboot (while some other do...

Resolved! Inquiring about disconnecting problem and about power mode

Hello!I'd just like to inquire about some questions and configuration.I have a R710 unleashed using the latest firmware. About a week ago i bought a unifi USW 24 POE switch, to power my AP and Cameras. Yesterday i've started to experience that my dev...

gyari by New Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ruckus Unleashed Cost + Setup

Hi All,Sorry if this is a stupid question but is Ruckus unleashed free? I have a ZD1200 with a valid subscription however I want to move them to Unleashed. Is it a simple process of resetting one of the AP's upgrading the firmware and then just going...

Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.