cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed Dashbord/ All fields under Admin & Services are empty in local browser

mikael_wikstrm
New Contributor

I discovered the problem yesterday. It last worked a month ago. When I log in to the Unleashed Dashboard and open Admin & Services, all fields are empty in local browser. Have tried local browsers Micrsosoft Edge, IE and Google Crome with the same problem. It is also not possible to register anything new.

However, it works when I try in IE in our terminal server, Windows server 2016.

I do not know how long we will continue to have the terminal server, so I need a solution to be able to administer our Ruckus Unleashed, Zonflex R310 Series in local browsers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eightohtwoeleve
Contributor III

I had this problem and going from Chrome to Firefox fixed this for me. You could also try to use the mobile app, as that worked for me as well (some changes you can't make in that however). If that doesn't work, reboot the master and try again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Try to bounce the AP power once and see how it goes.

Also try a different system because issue could be related to system specific.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

eightohtwoeleve
Contributor III

I had this problem and going from Chrome to Firefox fixed this for me. You could also try to use the mobile app, as that worked for me as well (some changes you can't make in that however). If that doesn't work, reboot the master and try again.

mikael_wikstrm
New Contributor

Thanks for the answers. I have tried Firefox and it worked for me too.

I wonder what has changed that is causing this? You would like to report it incorrectly but I do not know to whom, those who support my IT environment, Microsoft, Ruckus / CommScope or anyone else.