cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

200.15.6.12.304 Apple devices connectivity issues

sgg222
New Contributor III

Since upgrading to 200.15.6.12.304, Apply devices (laptops, phones etc) won't occasionally to the network, 2xH550 and 1xR650. When it happens, the  OS shows as "connected" but it fails at DHCP, DHCP is external to Ruckus with short (5 min leases). Never had this issue before, reverting to 200.14.6.1.203 fixes it.  

65 REPLIES 65

Thanks @rex_gimblett 

Sandeepmander
New Contributor II

can anyone tell me how you disable it? I am a customer and only have the unleashed app on my iphone. How do you log into the portal to disable this?

Hi @Sandeepmander 
You need to disable this option from the Computer\Laptop browser, try the below steps if you are aware of the login credentials:
1. From your Application >> See the AP details and find out its IP address >>
2. From the Laptop >> Connect to the SSID >> Open the Browser >> Type the IP address of the AP "https://192.168.0.1".
3. Go to "Wifi-Networks" Tab >> Select the SSID (In my case "Ruckus Wireless 1" >> Click on Edit >> Go to Advanced settings >> Radio Control >> You can see the option for 802.11 r

sanjay_kumar_1-1707967077830.png

sanjay_kumar_0-1707967015799.png

Sandeepmander
New Contributor II

Thank you Sanjay for the detailed explanation. For some reason, https://192.168.0.1 never connected from my laptop and I saw this URL - //unleashed.ruckuswireless.com on a youtube video and that worked and got me into the portal. Before your explanation, I was able to implement my own fix by going to "administration" in the online portal, then to "upgrade" and from there I was able to see the previous version which I downgraded to. That worked for me, so I will not wait to the next update in April to update straight to that (maybe give it a few weeks to see if anyone is having issues with the new update!) Thanks again!

gabrielsb
New Contributor

Ive had this issue as well in our office.

Disabling  802.11r seems to solve it for now.

I wouldv'e expected some comms to come out from Ruckus as it took me like 3-4 hours off my day to figure out that its a software update that caused it.