RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recommendation for new home set up

Like many people here, I moved into a Lennar home that comes equipped with a Ruckus ICX 7150-c12p switch, and 3 Ruckus R510 access points.  I need your help in figuring out how to best set up and wire up my equipment. The house gets fiber from the o...

Admin login credentials

I connected to the Ruckus using the IP address and got to the login screen. I tried using the login/password super/sp-admin, admin/sp-admin and admin/password. But none of them worked. This is for the ruckus icx 7150-c12p from Lennar. I tried the ...

Image_ images_messages_60960434131c1e0a9578e724_814ec8e98a3f3248978bfd52d35e7cba_ScreenShot20210507at8.17.19PM-0fc05e1d-a1b0-4d63-9af8-ee84ceed9095-852826416.png

Bought home with existing R510

Recently moved into a home with an existing R510 system installed on the ceiling.  Downloaded the Unleashed app which wants to install the system.  There is no config-me SSID being broadcast.  We installed a cable modem & router which works fine.   ...

Ruckus keeps dropping connection

Hello, recently moved into a Lennar new construction home and ruckus unleashed along with two APs R510 are included with the home.  Amazon Services helped setup connection and everything seemed to be working initially. However, within a day, I stoppe...

yen_ly by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Lennar SmartHome Customers

Please visit our Lennar Knowledge Base for quick answers to common issues before posting to the forum.

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.

Top Kudoed Authors