RUCKUS Support for Lennar Homes
RUCKUS Support for Lennar SmartHome customers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ruckus system not working

My ruckus system seems to not be working. My internet provider is centurylink. I can connect to the centurylink modem just fine. But if I connect to the ruckus system I get extremely slow speeds or no internet at all. I have a gig thru centurylink an...

Smyff3 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

ruckus is running slow

I got Ruckus switch ICX7150-C12 Switch and 2 access points. The internet is running slow when access the internet through ruckus access points where as accessing the internet directly from ISP is faster. When I checked for internet speed test on my p...

Ruckus ICX 7150 not powering on

Today our ICX 7150-C12P-2X1G switch stopped working. There were no power loss in our home. I've tried unplugging and plugging and only get blinking amber led for a split second and no other lights come on. Also tested with a another power plug, but n...

Steps to fix IP address issue not working

I followed all the steps.  Accessed the dashboard and input the IP address.  Now instead of pending the switch shows disconnected.  The steps outlined: i.e. monitor>flash….   Do not look anything like what I’m seeing on the dashboard with my Mac.  Th...

trevor by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Announcements

Welcome to RUCKUS Community!

Please be sure to read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please visit the Help FAQs if you are new!

Top Contributor Contest

Win a free RCWA or RCNI Certification Exam attempt ($150 USD value) by contributing to the Community! See details at the Contest Page.