cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 firmware

sander_groen
Contributor

Hi all,

I see that unleashed firmware 200.9.10.4.233 has been released if you look on the master AP via the browser. I don't yet see it on the site hence there are no release notes available yet. I succesfully upgraded my 3 ap's (2 x R710 and 1 x R610) to unleashed 200.9.10.4.233 however 2 AP's (except the master) were having reboot loops. They come online and shortly after they were rebooting again. I flashed back to version 200.9.10.4.212. Was the release of 200.9.10.4.233 premature?

Thanks!

70 REPLIES 70

@syamantak_omer currently running 2 R750 in an unleashed setup. 1 AP is no longer accepting clients. Having seen 1-2 random random reboots since the upgrade and degraded performance with 200.9.10.4.233, currently attempting to downgrade to 200.9.10.4.212. Can confirm newest release is not stable for even a medium client environment.

update: downgrade in firmware failed as AP said healthy but didn't broadcast SSID even after power cycle and attempted configuration change. Reflashed to current firmware and environment appears more stable, currently monitoring. Wondering there is an earlier version of the same release firmware, prior to the official release as I upgraded via notification on the interface a few days before a file was released on the main site.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update.

Please run the network on 200.9.10.4.212 in the meantime.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

I have submitted case #01196061 and attached logs from .233.

Rolled back to .212.

I also had Wi-Fi Calling set up through T-Mobile but am 80% sure I never configured it correctly in the first place.

eightohtwoeleve
Contributor III

Can confirm, upgraded to 200.9 on a R710 and experienced reboot loops. This is not a good release at all. Downgraded back to 200.6

Thanks for the feedback, we are checking this internally.

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn