cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TFTP upgrades to Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P, now APs are not conntected

Dekers73B
New Contributor

I just returned home from a long deployment. I was working on upgrading my ICX and APs to get them current.

I have successfully upgraded to 08080f and now cannot get 08095h or higher to load via TFTP. in this process, I have lost my APs throughout the house and now have the Recover.me-XXXXXX network showing. 

I cannot log in to the ICX IP as I do not have the password. I am trying to mitigate the situation without having to "hard reset" everything and start from scratch.m I cannot get the APs IP address to connect via the browser GUI interface either. Lennar did not leave the serial cable that came with the products in my home either.

Please help as my wife and I both work remotely and this is hindering our production.

9 REPLIES 9

Jayavidhya

Hi @Dekers73B 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for the detailed description,

Recover.me appears only when the access point is unable to reach the gateway. So please check whether your devices are connected properly as mentioned below.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Also please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I have made sure all connections are in line to feed the network from the switch. Mode to Router (active) as I am writing this email. Router to switch port 1, APs are in ports 11 and 12. As I did not disconnect the AP from the CAT 6 feeds, I am sure they are in the correct ports on each unit. As I cannot log in to Unleashed at this time, obtaining the serial numbers to log into the APs individually would be extra work in taking the APs off of the ceiling to obtain the AP's serial numbers.

This does not solve my ability to login to the Web GUI of the Switch either. When I attempt to login to the Web GUI it asks for a password and none of the default nor the password I have for Ruckus work. I started this process to update the boot/firmware of the switch as well as to get the switch to be identified on my network.

Hi @Dekers73B 

Thanks for your response,

If the default username and passwords doesn't work please try the most common username and passwords ( This is key sensitive so please include capital letters )  

Username:admin password: Ruckus! 

Username:admin password: Ruckus1

Username:admin password: Lennar

Username:super password: sp-admin

Admin usernames and passwords for the Ruckus Wi-Fi Access Points/Switch for Lennar home users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Admin-usernames-and-password...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I have already tried all of those combinations as well as those that are listed on the link. I did all of this troubleshooting before creating this account and asking questions. I understand that you are starting at the least obstructive for troubleshooting and working up too more advanced troubling shooting.

I am not a technical writer, yet I can assure you that if it is in the community I have attempted to Boolean search it to resolve these issues.

How can I reset the ICX 7150-C12P password?

How can I reconnect the APs as they are currently being seen as "Dead" on a network scan?

How can I reset all my old passwords for the equipment and web access to Unleashed?

How can I get these completed to finish the TFTP transfer to 08095H, 08095K, and higher if possible.

I am currently working off of my router that I have already factory reset last night, prior to completing the upgrades via TFTP. I lost the APs when I upgraded the switch to 08080f.