cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to Spectrum 1G Modem and router

Vince1960
New Contributor

Please give me a call to walk me through switching/upgrading my modem and router.  I can be reached at 952-210-1281. Thanks in advance…. Utilis 

26 REPLIES 26

The issue is NOT resolved.  I had to leave town on business.  I don’t need your canned statement but with Lennar providing a product without one on one product support is very time consuming.  I don’t have the skills or equipment to complete the troubleshooting task you have sent.  I’m still looking for a third party vendor to assist with that troubleshooting.  

Hi @Vince1960 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the update.

Apologies, we need to check the requested information to troubleshoot the issue.

Please follow the process with downloading the IP scanner and Putty applications to access CLI to get out put of the commands. 

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not much difficult to follow.

We request you follow the guide and proceed. Please share the screenshots of the errors (if any) or please let us know if you are stuck at any point of troubleshooting. We will help with it to proceed to resolve the issue. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.