cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Internet speeds on the third floor

smoody1
New Contributor

Last time I spoke with someone I was told that my third floor internet was connected to the first floor router, which is making my third-floor Internet, severely slow. Please help asap. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jayavidhya

Hi @smoody1 

Greetings of the day,

Please confirm if the issue is happening while it is connected to access points or when it is connected to ISP router. 

Please follow out the next steps.

1. Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

2. You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Please give me a call at 443-928-2111. The problem is still happening.

Hi @smoody1 

Greetings of the day,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. 

We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

To find the root cause of the issue please follow the below steps and let us know the result.

Please follow out the next steps.

1. Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

2. You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community