cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus sistem.not working

dmaestracci
New Contributor II

It is frustrating and exhausting to try to solve problems through a forum. can someone call me? or can I call someone? I need to talk about the problem in real time and solve it.  

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @dmaestracci 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. 
We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

Please follow the same thread to post your issues and you don't need to open a new case. Also for further troubleshooting steps please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections as mentioned below.

R510 LED lights

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Before uploading images please login to your RUCKUS account. Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

dlkoons
New Contributor II

Is there anyone we can talk with? or pay to talk? or outside consultant? I don't know if I should buy a new switch or just give up!

Hi @dlkoons 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please do no worry, we will assist you to get the issue resolved.

As this post is raised by @dmaestracci please raise your own new post to avoid confusion and assist you further.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

MarkHenry
New Contributor

Are there consultants or experts available for hire? Unsure about purchasing a new switch or abandoning the idea entirely.