cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150 C08P not working

KB9
New Contributor

model: ICX 7150-C08P

wifi just stopped working. Unplugged it and plugged back in, reset with a needle, nothing seems to work. I did not download unleashed prior. So I’m unable to log into it. There are 3 green lights on the front. 

I have followed multiple instructions off of this forum without success. I found my IP via advance up scanner. I have downloaded both Mobaxterm and Putty. Both applications time out. I have not been able to move past that part. I have tried via either net cable as well usb cable. 

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @KB9 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your detailed description,

Based on the information you have shared it seems like your RUCKUS device is not working. To understand the root cause of the issue please let us know the below details.

Please share the image of the switch showing the LED status and the cable connections of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

KB9
New Contributor

After I did the reset, lights are not turning on the AP units.

IMG_7894.jpeg

IMG_7895.jpeg

IMG_7896.jpeg

Hi @KB9 

Thanks for your response.

As the image of the switch you have shared is not clear, we request you to share the full image of the switch to understand the issue.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

KB9
New Contributor

Interesting it’s clear on my end. I will try to re-upload it.

IMG_7897.jpeg