cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX 7150-12c changed to router

AsifB
New Contributor

My  ICX 7150- C12P switch has become a router (some how). Its behind ATT fiber router and now causing issues. In general all the same issues/symptoms as described in the link below:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Title-Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150...

I can see my  switch as "192.168.1.86 / ICX7150-C12-Router" in my ATT router. After reviewing this site/Forums. i needed to confirm if indeed my switch booted as router (SPR). But not able to login 192.168.1.86 via web. This ID/Password is not working. I have tried may different combinations that i found in forums as well as from lennar sticker in my internet cabinet i.e admin/lennar.....

The only next option is to use CLI and re create new ID/Password in boot mode. I red some where that i should not do that without opening a case first. That said my question is is there a an easier way to reset the switch (i.e reboot or factory reset) ? 

Thanks

AB

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @AsifB 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies for the delayed response.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved. You Switch is now upgraded to a recommended version with SPS code and that must fix the issue.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.