cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus AP and Switch No/Slow Performance

rbaker299
New Contributor

Hello,

We've lost power recently and since our Ruckus switch and access point don't work properly. Both show healthy green connectivity lights. The connection speeds are slow, or non-existent. Our Centurylink WiFi works just fine.

8 REPLIES 8

Jayavidhya

Hi @rbaker299 

Greetings of the day,

Please confirm if the issue is happening while it is connected to access points or when it is connected to ISP router. 

Please follow out the next steps.

1. Connect the computer to the ISP router with the ethernet cable. Run the speed test, and confirm if your speed is stable and search for websites,  make sure you have no issues.

2. You can perform the same step on wireless by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi / SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Also please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Thank you for the reply. The speed test on the ISP is solid.

The "AIR" light on the R510 is off which I see means there is no upstream mesh connection. The remaining four lights on the R510 are solid green.

The "SYST" light on the switch is flashing orange.

Hi @rbaker299 

Please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I keep getting a message stating I don't have permission to add photos.