cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbished ICX 7150 C12P Switch/Hub How to install

dsmith160
Contributor

Refurbished Switch/Hub ICX 7150 C12P has LED's SYST orange & PWR LED green. No other LED's on. Status area no LED's lights on. AP also has no LED's lights. Nokia fiber modem light functioning including internet LED. Router functioning and devices including computer and other devices have internet connections. Access points are properly connected to router including AP however, no LED activity from 7150 access points or LED's.

All the devices are connected properly as mentioned in forum diagram furnished by Vasquez Fer Moderator

A modem and a router are connected to the ICX 7150-C12p.

Refurbished Switch/Hub ICX 7150 C12P received with no set-up/ installation instructions how to connect the application "Unleashed" or ConfigMe. Please provide the step required to bring the Switch/Hub ICX 7150 C12P & AP online.

Dallas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @dsmith160 

Thank you for the response.

you can skip the remote management which is not required for now.

For the other Switch issue you have, I would suggest you raising a new post and we can check all the required details and proceed accordingly.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer as an Accepted solution.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

dsmith160
Contributor

Excellent Imran!

Should I also add "Do you want to remotely manage this network" Yes show me how or Skip?

Make the 1 AP Primary Preferred Master?

Lastly, I have another ICX 7150 C12P that was also impacted by the power outage just like the one we RMA for a replacement.

The SN: FEK3845R01X, which has the exact same issue that you and I tried to trouble with no Com 1 or Com 3 and it won't reset as I tried all the troubleshooting step you asked me to try.  Can you authorize a returned RMA for one that has been refurbished?

Thanks,

Dallas

I just received this email Imran... fyi

Attention:    Dallas Smith, Dallas Smith, Umesha Nandeesh

The defective product(s) associated with this RMA have been received by Ruckus Wireless.  Details of your return are listed below:

Case No.:  01579208

RMA No.:  01579208

Courier:

Tracking #:

Serial Number(s): FEK3838R0PB

Thank you for your prompt attention, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Ruckus Wireless

Hi @dsmith160 

you can skip the remote management which is not required for now.

For the other Switch issue you have, I would suggest you raising a new post and we can check all the required details and proceed accordingly.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer as an Accepted solution.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran please answer this question.

Should I make the 1 AP I have Primary Preferred Master?

Hi @dsmith160 

As you have Only ONE Access Point it will act as a Master already.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi