cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Light on Rucksus r510 Access Point Downstairs

cgleague
New Contributor

Hi, the Rucks r510 access point downstairs in my house is showing a Solid Red Light (the PWR Light). The one upstairs is working fine. We have attempted the physical reset process a few times and that does not render any different results. I've also pulled out the ethernet cable connected to the access point and plugged it into one of our laptops and confirmed that w/wifi access turned off on my laptop, that the ethernet cable is indeed delivering internet.

Is it likely that I may need another access point, or is the solid red light indicating that its stuck in reboot mode? Again, i've tried the physical reset several times and that has not worked, i've also tried to access the console within the Ruckus App, but the ruckus app will not allow me to login.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @asif1125 

Thanks for your response,

Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTION.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

asif1125
New Contributor II

Would love to, as it is, but not sure how to mark it as such...didn't see a choice on any context menu for that.
Thanks

Hi @asif1125 

On the top right of the post you will have a three dot icon (:). Once you click that icon you can see that "Mark as Accepted solution". 

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community