cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R320 no internet connection

Itrujillo
New Contributor

I had recent power outage and since then the WAP both upstairs and downstairs are failing to connect to WIFI. I tired manage my network through the unleashed app but no devices are added. 

11 REPLIES 11

Jayavidhya

Hi @Itrujillo 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for the information,

For further troubleshooting steps please let us know the LED status of the switch and the access points using the below guide.

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Also please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi- See below

1. Upstairs AP

img_0717_720.jpg

 2. Downstairs AP 

img_0718_720.jpg

 3. Switch

img_0719_720.jpg

Hi @Itrujillo 

Thanks for your response,

Based on the images you have shared it seems like the cable coming from the router or the access points has been wrongly connected to the switch.

Please make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle

Once you are done with the above step please check the LED status of the switch and the access points and let us know the result.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I moved the cable on the switch box, still no internet connection but the LED lights on the AP changed. See below  

img_0720_720.jpg

img_0724_720.jpg

img_0723_720.jpg