cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Outage - Wireless Access Points not working

Mbar21
New Contributor

We had a power outage and our wireless access points are no longer working. Lights are completely off and the wifi is not showing up as an option. We tried following the steps in other forum posts but have not been able to get it working. Is there a technician that can be sent out to fix this please? 

16 REPLIES 16

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Mbar21

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared,

Apologies, Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS Access Points are not getting power.

Could you please let us know?

1. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

2. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch?

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I am having the same issue after power outage. Alexa’s stopped communicating with our network and the ruckus shows amber lights on the 2.4/ 5 channels. I’ve powered on/off and tried rebooting from the ruckus app. Please advise.

Hi @tnguy521 & @Bbarbeau4 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @Mbar21 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Hi @jaureguixp10 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @Mbar21 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.