cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My R510 (non master) is not working

rehertel
New Contributor

I have two R510 and the one on our first floor is no longer.  It does not power on when connected to the ethernet an longer nor does it have any green lights on the back PoE ethernet port.  Need assistance in troubleshooting/replacing.  Thanks

20 REPLIES 20

Hi @rehertel 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

If you do not have a power adapter, could you please try to factory reset your Access Points as described in the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help guide?

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

Please check if it works after the factory reset and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Good afternoon.  I tried to perform a factory reset based upon the instruction provided, but unfortunately the power light just remains red and at no point does it ever turn green or do I get a "configure-me" network in my available wi-fi options.

Hi @rehertel 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information.

Based on the troubleshooting done, and you confirm after performing the reset of the Access Point, and checking all the connectivity and connections, the failure persists. And this is the only ONE access point that isn’t working with Red light on PWR, even after checking with an external power adapter it behaves the same. This ONE Access Point Unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thanks, Imran.  The chat is asking me for the RMA serial #.  Where can I find this information?

Is this simply the AP's serial #?