cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved into Model home with Ruckus system - No help with set up

laurentaylor089
New Contributor

We just moved in to a lennar home and it was model home in our community so the sales team was here previously and used the system somehow but now we dont know how to get it working with our internet. No one gave us instruction on how to set up this Ruckus system. We had verizon out here to install the internet which they did but its not connected to the mesh system cause they had no clue how to set it up. I have read through and watched all the videos for install but it is not working. It cant connect to the switch, it just says connecting constantly and therefor none of the mesh things in the ceiling they installed are showing up. I am so lost and frustrated. Can some people just call me to help me get this set up? I would give my left foot up at this point just to get some decent customer support.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @laurentaylor089 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that you need assistance in setting up RUCKUS devices.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. We will help you to set it up.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We were able to get internet and login but when I updated the firmware -   I am no longer able to access unleased.ruckuswireless.com. every time I try to access it, it just says error and the site we are trying to access doesn't exist.

AND We also cannot manage it from our phone. When we try to log in it says we are not connected to an unleashed network which is not true. 

laurentaylor089
New Contributor

We were able to get internet and login but when I updated the firmware -   I am no longer able to access unleased.ruckuswireless.com. every time I try to access it, it just says error and the site we are trying to access doesn't exist. 

Hi @laurentaylor089 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Please note, this is an issue we are facing globally with many users with unleashed.ruckuswireless.com and we are working on it internally. Meanwhile, you can manage login using your Master Access Point IP Address.

If you haven’t tried Accessing Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, could you please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below-Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you find and can log in via the IP Address of the Unleashed Master Access Point, please try the below steps.

1. Make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Access Point Wi-Fi Network.

2. Click on ‘change login destination’. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

3. Put your Unleashed MASTER Access Point IP Address as ‘Destination IP’ and save it. (Please refer to the below screenshot and 0.0.0.0 is just an example)

4. Now try to log in to Unleashed App using your credentials.

Please follow ALL 4 steps carefully, check, and confirm.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.