cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar home ICX7150 has no power

Palmbeachkenny
New Contributor

Hello, have a Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P which was installed in a new construction Lennar home.
SKU: ICX7150-C12P-2X1G
serial # FEK3840R06K
and an Unleashed R510 AP
9U1-R510-US00
serial # 362072002337
the ICX Switch has no power, no lights, etc. the outlet where the power cord is plugged in is active and has power. I tested the power cord female end and there is power. When plugged into the ICX Switch it doesn’t turn on. I have pushed the reset button and nothing happens. I have pushed the status button no lights. This unit is dead. There should be a warranty from your company that covers this issue. We have had no power surges or lightning strikes in our area.

please advise what the next steps are to get a replacement under the warranty.

I have submitted before and was told to post here for resolution. Why is Ruckus making this so difficult for consumers?

thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Palmbeachkenny
New Contributor

Already submitted with a Case ID: 01673134

Hi @Palmbeachkenny 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up.

As you mentioned that you tried resetting, once again we will try to reset the Switch as described in the below Video:

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

IF THE RESET IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE TRY TO RESET YOUR SWITCH MULTIPLE TIMES (Like 10-15 times) AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. As we have seen it working sometimes after trying multiple times in many cases. If the reset with a paperclip works, the SYST and PWR lights should turn GREEN.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello, imran, I will try your reset video on Thursday. I am currently away.  I will advise what happens on Thursday. 

thank you

Hi @Palmbeachkenny 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Please let me know once you have the update as early as possible to proceed further.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.