cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection is spotty with Ruckus

luckusruckus
New Contributor

When connected to the Ruckus, my internet can be slow to load websites intermittently. It has been like this ever since our power went out one day. I have unplugged and replugged my modem and Ruckus many times. Not only is it slow to load websites, quite often it even disconnects from the Ruckus network. When I am connected directly to my AT&T modem's wifi, the connection appears to be much more stable/fast than the Ruckus. Please help

3 REPLIES 3

KKM
New Contributor

I'm also facing the same issue. I even tried updating the firmware for the Ruckus ICX7150-C12 but it's same issue. It looks like At&T and Ruckus software is clashing.

Hi @KKM 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @luckusruckus 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @luckusruckus 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies for the delayed response.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, with an Intermittent Internet connection.

This may be a Routing code issue on the RUCKUS Switch due to a power outage.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS self-help Knowledge base guide to troubleshoot this issue.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please follow the guide and let me know if you need help at any point during the process.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.