cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx7150-c12p doesnt connect to routers. Serial connection doesnt work either

vmk4fun
New Contributor

ICX7150-C12P switch has failed. I followed the troubleshooting tips from this forum,  the device appears to be non-operational.

I see one green light and yellow light. Unable to connect from either of windows/mac laptops using com/serial connection to update the firmware/restore the software.

please help me, attaching the pictures for ur reference 

IMG_1950.jpeg

IMG_1951.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @vmk4fun 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch is stuck on boot mode with the Yellow/Amber SYST and Green PWR light.

Have you tried resetting the Switch multiple times with the paper clip? If not, please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article to troubleshoot this issue.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

If the reset doesn’t work, please perform the software recovery of the Switch as explained in the same guide. As you mentioned there is no serial connection in the COM, please share a screenshot of the Device Manager showing the COM port details and a Picture showing the software recovery cable connection between the Switch and the Laptop.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.