Did you mean: 

Icx dns timeout

Stilin
New Contributor

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0075.jpeg

IMG_0078.jpeg

IMG_0079.jpeg

I have lived in the Lennar home since it was built. Recently started having issues with the switch providing intermittent internet. I have Eero 6 pro router provided by ISP Frontier. I have Eero 6 pros providing wifi service throughout house and they are all working fine. I only need the switch to provide Ethernet service. When I test the Ethernet lines using laptop they work but the webpages are delayed before loading and my ps5 is timing out. Attached are pictures of switch as well as error message and putty screenshots.  Please advise on next steps. The r510 aps are currently not plugged in to router and not being used. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Stilin

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are facing intermittent connectivity issues and slow speed issues.

This issue is because your switch is running on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

As I can see from the output you shared, your Switch is booted up on the secondary partition which is running on Routing code (SPR) as highlighted in the below screenshot. 

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the SPR issue using Command Line Interface(CLI)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please use this VIDEO LINK as referencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc

Also, I request you to please connect the Ethernet cables to one of the 12 ports on the Switch as mentioned in the below pic:

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Stilin

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are facing intermittent connectivity issues and slow speed issues.

This issue is because your switch is running on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

As I can see from the output you shared, your Switch is booted up on the secondary partition which is running on Routing code (SPR) as highlighted in the below screenshot. 

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the SPR issue using Command Line Interface(CLI)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please use this VIDEO LINK as referencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc

Also, I request you to please connect the Ethernet cables to one of the 12 ports on the Switch as mentioned in the below pic:

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Stilin ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the  case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. 
Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has  changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran