cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-C12P Replaced

imcobra
New Contributor II

I recently contacted Ruckus support and had an issue that was resolved with the replacement of my ICX7150-C12P Switch. My switch had previously powered 6 POE cameras and 2 Ruckus AP's. After initial issues with re-establishing my IP with my new replacement switch, I got my APs back online and broadcasting. My POE cameras seem to be all powered, however I am unable to view any on my cameras app. I believe there is some kind of port or some kind that is currently blocked. I am unsure of how to proceed as I was informed that the replacement switch would work out-of-box and everything should have been previously transferred automatically. I configured my switch quite a while ago and am unsure of what could be the issue. Thank you! 

6 REPLIES 6

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 16.06.09.pngScreenshot 2024-03-07 at 16.06.18.png

Hi @imcobra 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

The command output looks fine. And the Switch is perfectly fine and in a stable condition. We suggest checking with your devices.

However, you also factory reset your Switch following the below process.

Please note, there will NOT be any loss of data or configuration. Factory reset will just reset with the default configuration. 

Please perform the below commands to factory reset the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. (Also please refer to the below screenshot)

enable 

erase system factory-default

y

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.