Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-C12P dead after power outage

gegarbini
New Contributor

ICX 7150-C12P dead after power outage. Lennar home

Flashes amber initially after 

After reset, system light amber, power light green. No lights on wireless access points. No network visibility. 

ISP is working good. 

All troubleshooting from forums done, including this link: RUCKUS Forums - How to perform a Software recovery on an ICX7150 s... - CommScope RUCKUS Community F...

I need an RMA please. 

Thank you,

Sean

7 REPLIES 7

Jayavidhya

Hi @gegarbini 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your detailed description,

Based on the information you have shared it seems like your switch is stuck in boot mode.

As you have already tried to perform software recovery process please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while following the steps.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

gegarbini
New Contributor

Hello, the device does not appear into the device manager. I have followed several troubleshooting threads on this forum and still it will not be successful. I have gone above and beyond the expectations of an end user as this level of technical troublshooting should not be required for a user. This is a technician's work. Please provide an RMA thank you so much

gegarbini_0-1696965046765.png

Jayavidhya

Hi @gegarbini 

Please recheck whether the console connections are connected properly or not using the below link.

How to console in the ICX-7150-12CP 'Ruckus Switch'

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Also please share the image of the switch showing console cable connection.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

This webpage says "You do not have permission to upload images". What is going on? please RMA this product. Thank you.