cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am unable to access my ruckus account and I believe the router is interfering with my internet.

Ro
New Contributor

I am having connection issues with my internet and my provider ATT said they see no issue on their end however I have another router which they cannot access to check for issues. The router in question is the Ruckus router which I can't even access. Each time I try I get a message stating I am not connected to unleash network. Got to settings? I have done that yet I keep getting the same message. I am not sure where to go from here. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please ignore it. It is a normal behavior and does not impact the connectivity.

Please follow the upgrade process as explained.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to log into the RUCKUS Unleashed application. The Wi-Fi network through the RUCKUS Access Points just works fine.

This is a known issue when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. To assist you in upgrading your RUCKUS Access Points please help us with the below details.

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/  to upgrade the RUCKUS Unleashed Access Points.

Please make sure you are connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network to access the same.

If you don’t know the login username/password, please try using the default username and passwords provided below.

Once you are able to log into the Unleashed system, please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help articles and upgrade your RUCKUS Unleashed Access Points to the suggested version.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

Once you upgrade your ALL Access Points, please uninstall the Unleashed application and install the updated one. And try to log in.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Ro 

Greetings of the day!!!

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please update on the status of the issue?

Please follow the steps shared in my previous post and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hello My apologies for the late reply. I have been unable to test out the solution provided. I will provide an update this week as soon as I do. Thank you for your assistance. 

Hi @Ro 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Sure, please let me know if you need any help in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi