cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Username

andrew_lee_66np
New Contributor

Hello, 

I forgot my username that was created after previously logging in. I just changed internet providers and think I need to reconfigure things. All I remember is the password for the AP's...

Is there a link to remember username so I can log into the app and manage my AP's?

Is my only option to factory reset?

Thank you,

Andrew

6 REPLIES 6

andrew_lee_66np
New Contributor

I was able to factory reset, and setup my un and PW through app.

And wanted to confirm if this is still true:

"Note: We Do NOT RECOMEND to enable MESH in the Lennar Home user since all APs are wired."

The app upstairs is master and after I set that one up, I plugged back in the 2nd (downstairs ) AP to switch.  

Will connected devices switch ap's automatically?

Hi @andrew_lee_66np 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to factory reset your RUCKUS Access Points.

Yes, we do not recommend using mesh for the Lennar Home setup.

And yes, once you perform the factory reset keeping ONE AP connected to the Switch with all the configuration and this AP will act as a Master AP. Once it is done, you must connect the Unplugged APs back to the Switch, and the Master AP on which you performed a factory reset will transfer the configuration to all the APs. 

Please check the internet connectivity via RUCKUS setup and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

If I am using iPad and it is connected to upstairs ap (main) then go downstairs, will iPad auto connect to AP downstairs?

Hi @andrew_lee_66np 

Thank you for the response.

Yes, your wireless devices should auto-reconnect/roam to the different Access Points in your home network environment when you move to different floors, corners, etc.,

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.